Thursday, June 02, 2005

4 more days!

There are only 4 more days of student teaching! I'm almost done. Don't get me wrong, I love working with the students. But I'm burnt out from the combination of credential classes and student teaching. I'm ready for the break.

Yesterday was the seniors' last day of school. Even though I taught a couple of the seniors for only one year, it was still very emotional to see them leave. I felt especially attached when the seniors invited me to attend their graduation. I'm definitely going to miss these students.

Over the weekend, Joyce, Han, Sam, Tomio, and I celebrated belated Mother's Day and early Father's Day with my parents. We surprised my parents with hot pot dinner. Because it was getting pretty warm, we turned on the air condition in order to enjoy the hot pot. Mom and dad were pleasantly surprised :)

While there are 4 more days left for me, there are 21 days left for Tomio until his boards. He's been studying really hard. Maybe Oski and I will do something nice for him when I'm done with student teaching...

No comments: